Pumpkin Cheese Ball
Bring the flavors of fall inside with this delicious and super easy pumpkin cheese ball!
- 2 (8 oz) Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 packet Onion Soup Mix or Ranch Dressing
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 Green pepper stem (you can also use a celery stick with leaves or a broccoli stem
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Apples, pita chips, baked tortilla chips, or crackers
In a medium bowl, mash cream cheese. Mix the dressing or soup mix and cheddar cheese into the cream cheese. Spoon the mixture into a sheet of plastic wrap and shape into a ball. Refrigerate until firm. Carefully remove the seran wrap and create ridges in the ball to mimic a pumpkin.
Place the stem on top and put on a serving platter. Surround the pumpkin cheese ball with chips, crackers, veggies, or fruit. For an extra touch, you can also roll the ball in crushed nuts.