Colossal Chocolate Dream Cake
This may not be "quick" but it's super easy and gorgeous! Your guests will LOVE it and if you make this for your mom, she will feel like a queen... I promise!
- 2 boxes (18.5 oz) chocolate cake mix, plus all ingredients to make the cakes
- 1 jar (10 oz) strawberry or raspberry preserves or spread
- 1 pkg white chocolate chips
- 1 container whipped ready-made chocolate frosting
- 1 pkg fresh strawberries
- 1 pkg walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare four 9-inch round cake pans for baking by greasing and flowering them. Prepare cake mix by following package instructions. Pour the batter evenly into the four cake pans. 2. Let the cake layers cool (give them about an hour). Place the first layer of cake on the plate you plan to serve the cake on. Cut any bubbles off the top and make sure it's nice and even. Spread 1/3 of the fruit spread, sprinkle with white chocolate chips and walnuts. Repeat this step with two other layers. 3. Place fourth layer on top. Frost the entire cake and cover with walnuts. Make circles with sliced strawberries and white chocolate chips... Enjoy!