Shrimp and Asparagus Dijonnaise in Puff Pastry
Recipe by Kathy Petetit + Herbal Cookery.
- 18 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 (17 oz) pkg frozen puff pastry cups
- 18 shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 tsp chopped fresh citrus mint leaves, such as lemon or orange
- Dijonnaise Dressing (below)
Prepare the dressing and mix well
Place the asparagus in a large skillet and cover with cold water. Bring the water to a boil and remove from heat. Let stand for 3 minutes. Drain and pat dry. Cut the tips off for garnishing. The rest of the asparagus can be cut into 1/4 length pieces and mix in a bowl with the prepared dressing.
Arrange your ready pastry cups and spoon the asparagus mixture into the cups.
Place the asparagus tips into the mixture and wrap with a small shrimp